New Jersey Headshot Photographer
NJ Headshot Photographer Rich Green has 25 years of experience working for corporate, university and healthcare clients providing headshots.
New Jersey Headshot Photographer Rich is a location photographer, which means that he brings his studio to you. He will use a conference room or other space to set up his equipment to produce a headshot. If you prefer having an environmental style portrait – using your office or workplace as the background – he has the necessary equipment to meet those needs. However many headshots you might need photographed in a day is not a problem. And, if speed is important, he will provide a quick turnaround for Public Relation (PR) press releases to announce any special events that your company might be sponsoring. If you need a photographer to cover an event, he is available for those type of projects too. His clients have always enjoyed working with him because of his affability and easy way about him.
Suggestions for your headshot –
- It is best to avoid black or white clothing.
- However, for men or women with a dark/black suit, wear a solid color shirt with it.
- Choose a color that compliments you and is darker than your skin tone.
- Also avoid prints, patterns and stripes. And choose clothes that are comfortable.
- Remember, clothes should compliment your appearance, not be what the viewer sees first.
- Do not wear jewelry that will distract. Viewers should see you.
- Before we start the photography session, check your hair, clothing and tie (for the men) to be sure they’re perfect. While everyone looks great to me, you might want something adjusted.
- I have a choice of backgrounds for headshot – Photo Backgrounds I have found these to be the most requested for a corporate, business type of headshot. Or, if you prefer an environmental portrait (sitting behind a desk or something similar), I can provide that.
New Jersey (NJ) Photographer Rich Green is located on the Morris County and Sussex County border and, besides Morris County and Sussex County, he covers Passaic County, Bergen County, Warren County, Middlesex County, Essex County, Hudson County, Union County and other counties. The area includes Morristown, Newark, Wayne, Parsippany, Hackensack, New Brunswick, Edison and surrounding area.