New Jersey Portrait Photographer
NJ Portrait Photographer Rich Green has over 25 years of experience working for corporate, university and healthcare clients producing portraits for brochures, websites and other materials.
Rich (New Jersey Portrait Photographer) is a location photographer which means that he brings his studio to you. He will use a conference room or other space for his equipment to create a studio style portrait. If you prefer an environmental-style portrait – using your office or workplace as the background – he has the equipment for the task. However many people you might need photographed in a day is never a problem. And group portraits – multiple executives or a team of professionals – are produced when needed. If speed is priority for a Public Relations (PR) press release to announce any special events, it will be provided. And if you need a photographer to cover an event, he is also available for those projects. His clients have always enjoyed working with him because of his professionalism.
Suggestions for your portrait –
- It is best to avoid black or white clothing.
- However, for men or women with a dark/black suit, wear a solid color shirt with it.
- Choose a color that compliments you and is darker than your skin tone.
- Also avoid prints, patterns and stripes. And choose clothes that are comfortable.
- Remember, clothes should compliment your appearance, not be what the viewer sees first.
- Do not wear jewelry that will distract. Viewers should see you.
- Before we start the photography session, check your hair, clothing and tie (for the men) to be sure they’re perfect. While everyone looks great to me, you might want something adjusted.
- I have a choice of backgrounds for a portrait/headshot – Photo Backgrounds I have found these to be the most requested for business. Or, if you prefer an environmental portrait (sitting behind a desk or something similar), I can provide that.
New Jersey (NJ) Photographer Rich Green is located on the Morris County and Sussex County border and, besides Morris County and Sussex County, he goes to Passaic County, Bergen County, Warren County, Middlesex County, Essex County, Hudson County, Union County, Somerset County and surrounding area. The area includes Morristown, Newark, Wayne, Parsippany, Hackensack, New Brunswick, Mahwah, Edison, Paterson, Paramus and other locations.